How to Read a Japanese Blog
To read a Japanese blog:
* Copy the blog’s URL to your clipboard.
* Go to http://translate.google.com
* Paste the URL of the Japanese blog from your clipboard into the box.
* Select Japanese as the language to translate ‘from’.
* Select English or other language of your choice as the language to translate ‘to’.
* Click the translate button.
* You should now have a page with the website translated to the language you chose.
– The translation will not be perfect, and at times confusing, but you’ll get the general gist of things.
– SLURLs (and other links) may have extra characters embedded that you’ll need to delete to make them usable.
– Pictures are helpful in figuring out what is being said when it gets confusing, and in finding things inworld – look at them carefully!
– Please feel free to IM me inworld if you have any problems translating websites with Google – I’m always happy to help!
– Please feel free to copy and distribute this guide!